Getting On and Off Your Hoverboard
Getting ON Your Hoverboard:
- Place the Hoverboard on level ground in front of you.
- Turn the Hoverboard on and make sure the Battery Level Light is green (indicating the unit is charged).
- Using your dominant foot step forward and place your foot lightly onto the Hoverboard.
- Stabilize the Hoverboard by finding the correct balance with your dominant foot.
- Once you have stabilized the Hoverboard begin to shift your weight to your dominant foot and quickly bring your other foot onto the Hoverboard.
- Stabilize yourself.
Getting OFF the HOVERBOARD:
- Bring the Hoverboard to a complete stop.
- Using your dominant foot, angle your toes slightly downward to prevent the Hoverboard from moving backward.
- Quickly step backward with your non-dominant foot and place your foot on the ground.
- Once you have stable footing on the ground take your dominant foot off the Hoverboard. You should now be safely on stable ground.