How To Disassemble A Self Balancing Scooter?
Knowledge about things can help you to get master of them and as an owner of self balancing scooter, if you want to gather further information about this technological invention, then the best possible way is to disassemble it.
However, for those who have newly owned it, and if your curiosity leads to disassemble it, then I am afraid, you will be loosing 6 month warranty period. However, this post is a boon for those who have passed out their warranty period and land up in peculiar and problematic phase in their lives where they really don’t know about how to Disassemble A Self Balancing Scooter. If you want to know the same, then the following post is for you:-
- The upper part of a self balancing scooter is soft, unlike the down one which is more suited for rough and hard surfaces. Hence, accordingly, the top part might be in danger of getting scratched if carelessly put on a surface which is hard to it. Therefore, get a soft surface. Now, the first step towards disassembling it is to remove the 20 Phillips head screws, situated at the lower part.
- As you are done, remove those plastic covers. Be gentle while doing so and not put them off suddenly, due to the prevailing wired connections which are equally needed to be disconnected.
- While lifting plastic cover, you will see few wires. For completely removing the plastic cover, it is imperative for you to completely remove 3 connections on its right side.
- After the 3 connections are removed, you won’t be having any issues towards removing the plastic shield in order to make your inroads directly to the logic board. Now, follow the same procedure on the left side, which is quite similar to the way you have done with the earlier right side. Here, however, there lies only 1 connection which you need to remove.
- As you are done, now you get a perfect view of the internal things or unit. This is where you get the answer to the query which you want to find the answer for that is how to disassemble a self-balancing scooter.
The post is for learning purposes where, in the event of facing challenges, you can find your way directly to the internal part without depending on others. This will give you an even greater authority of operating it, and likewise, you will be in a better position of rectifying changes as and when they may come up.
Hope, the aforesaid post is able to educate and arm you with detailed information and ensure an easier time while you use a self-balancing scooter. It is, of course, an added bonus to actually known how to tear it down and that too in such an easy format, while will literally make you jump with joy. Be a master of the things which you possess in style and experience the pleasant difference in the process as well.