IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR HOVERBOARD, YOU HAVE 14 DAYS FROM THE POSTMARK DATE TO REQUEST A FULL REFUND PROVIDING THE PRODUCT AND ALL ORIGINAL CONTENTS ARE INCLUDED WITH THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING. A 20% RESTOCKING FEE WILL APPLY. ANY SCRATCHES, MARKS, DAMAGE ETC. WILL VOID YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR A REFUND. IF YOU RECEIVE YOUR HOVERBOARD AND IT IS DEFECTIVE, WE WILL KINDLY ISSUE A REPLACEMENT. WE DO NOT REPLACE FOR ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED AFTER CONFIRMATION OF SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 72 HOURS FOR ORDER PROCESSING. SHIPPING TIMES MAY VARY DEPENDING ON PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND ORDER VOLUME. A TRACKING NUMBER WILL BE PROVIDED WITH THE SHIPPING DETAILS. AT THIS TIME, GYROCOPTERS CHARGE FLAT 35$ FOR ALL MERCHANDISE TO BE SHIPPED IN CANADA. ADDITIONALLY, GYROCOPTERS SHIPS MERCHANDISE WORLDWIDE AND EXTRA SHIPPING COST WILL BE CHARGED. THE RISK OF LOSS AND TITLE FOR ALL MERCHANDISE ORDERED ON THIS WEB SITE PASS TO YOU WHEN THE MERCHANDISE IS DELIVERED TO THE SHIPPING CARRIER.
ALL MERCHANDISE ORDERED ON THIS WEB SITE BASED ON THE APPLICABLE ONTARIO SALES TAX RATE AND THE LOCATION TO WHICH THE ORDER IS BEING SHIPPED.
WE ARE PLEASED TO OFFER A 90 DAYS PRODUCT REPLACEMENT WARRANTY FOR ALL OUR MODELS. ALL DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE, UNLESS OTHERWISE DEFINED ON THIS PAGE, ARE ELIGIBLE FOR REPLACEMENT WITHIN 90 DAYS FROM THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE DATE. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER PHYSICAL DAMAGE OR LIQUID DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR PARTS OR YOUR UNIT BY IMPROPER USAGE OR IMPROPER HANDLING. WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER OVER-CHARGING, OR DAMAGES DUE TO IMPROPERLY MAINTAINING THE LITHIUM BATTERY INSTALLED IN THE UNIT. OPENING OR ALTERING YOUR DEVICE WILL VOID ANY ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER WARRANTY. BY OPENING YOUR UNIT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR DEVICE, AND ITS FUNCTIONALITY OR LACK THERE OF.WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY UNSAFE RIDING AND/OR IMPROPER USAGE. OUR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER WHEN USED UNSAFELY OR OUT OF LIMITS. KING POWER BOARDS WILL ONLY ACCEPT RETURNS OF UNUSED AND UNDAMAGED PRODUCTS THAT ARE RETURNED IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
IMPORTANT: THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ACCIDENT, MISUSE OR ABUSE, LACK OF REASONABLE CARE, THE AFFIXING OF ANY ATTACHMENTS, STUNTS, TRICKS, LOSS OF PARTS, OVER-LOAD OR SUBJECT IN THE PRODUCT TO ANY BUT THE SPECIFIED VOLTAGE. USE OF UNAUTHORIZED REPLACEMENT PARTS WILL VOID WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY IS ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR THE PURCHASE OF THE INITIAL HOVERBOARD. NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED FOR ANY SPECIAL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Limited Product Warranty Terms and Conditions
These terms apply to all brand products sold and serviced at King Power Boards unless otherwise stated specifically by the manufacturer of the product.
All products are QC passed at manufacturing level and are sold under warranty.
Product serial number label record and valid proof of purchase are the only certificates of our Limited Warranty.
Please keep original receipt and warranty document sheets for warranty service.
Please carefully read and understand the warranty terms for your purchase and how it relates to the local laws and regulations in Canada/USA before using the product.
The outlined warranty terms and conditions in this document apply to the products purchased and use in Canada Region. Terms and conditions that are in conflict to local laws and regulations will be superseded by those regulations. In the absence of clear local laws or regulations as it relates to these warranty terms and conditions, then the following conditions will dictate your product's warranty.
All re-seller, dealers and retailers must be authorized by King Power Boards to retail products; otherwise those products sold will not be covered by this warranty. It is the customer's responsibility to verify that the retailer is an authorized retailer prior to purchase.
- The product is warrantied against manufacturer's defects for a period of 1 year after purchase, with the exception of the battery, tires (tube as applicable), Bluetooth and Remote Components.
- The battery is warrantied against manufacturer's defects for a period of 6 months after purchase.
- The tires, tube, Bluetooth, Remote components are warrantied against manufacturers defects for a period of 3 months after purchase.
The warranty period will be reset if the products replaced due to manufacture's defect.
If the product is repaired due to warranty issues, original warranty period remain valid. If product is repaired due to warranty issue within 30 days from the expiry date of the warranty period, a 30 day extension to the warranty period will be added.
If products are repaired outside of warranty period, 30 days warranty will be offered against workmanship and repaired parts.
Your local dealer and retailer will have detailed warranty information as it may relate to specific local laws and regulations.
Subject to local laws and regulations, conditions exist that will exclude any warranty coverage
These conditions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Products purchased from a non-authorized retailer or purchasing from a retailer that is distributing the product outside their authorized market.
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner's Manual.
- The product is beyond warranty period.
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice.
- Damage caused by overweight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into water.
- Damages caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment for warranty service.
- Damage or breakage not stemming from a manufacturer's defect.
Warranty Repair Process
- Please call your local dealer or retailer to arrange for service or warranty repair. This information should be found on your warranty sheet, Front or Back or the Manual, on receipt or on the equipment.
- Products beyond the warranty period will be eligible for fee based repair. Please contact your local retailer for details.
- If there is any other concern or issues about not able to find dealership, email us.
All Refurbished items are warrantied against manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days (3 months).
Non-Mobility Products, Such as Covers, Bags etc.
All non-mobility products are warrantied against manufacturing defects for 90 days (3 months) unless otherwise advised differently by the manufacturer.
Parts & Accessories
All parts replaced by King Power Boards technicians are warrantied against manufacturing defects for 30 days (1 month) from the date of service. Parts sold as separate also carry 30 days limited warranty except Electronic Circuit boards. Electronic Circuit boards, Bluetooth kits are not covered by warranty and it is recommended that customer should check these items at the time of purchase.
All repair work completed at King Power Boards is warrantied against workmanship for 30 days (1 month) from the date of service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT SHALL KING POWER BOARDS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCT, OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSS) IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE, USE, OR OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT. 2-WHEEL-SCOOTER IS NOT LIABLE FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, OR DEATH.